Information about Mine Action International Conference
1. General information: Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation organizes a meeting of the international experts and the experts of federal executive agencies on humanitarian mine action and counter-IED to be held from 25 to 28 May 2021 in the Russian Federation (Moscow, village of Alabino).
2. Participants: Countries and international organizations that received an official invitation and sent their representatives.
3. Language: Working language – Russian, English, Spanish and Arabic.
4. Cost: The Committee will cover the cost of the organization of the meeting, accommodation, feeding, and transportation during Conference events.
Other costs such as air tickets and transportation outside of Conference events shall be borne by the participants.
5. Registration: All participants are requested to return the completed Registration Forms to the Organizing Committee by 10 May 2021 (by e-mail).
6. Venue: The Conference will be convened on the territory of Patriot Congress and Exhibition (village of Alabino, Moscow region).
7. Accommodation: Participants will stay at the Azimut Olympic Hotel at the following address: 129110, Moscow, Olimpiyskiy Prospekt 18/1, Moscow.
8. Transportation: The Committee will provide transportation from airport or railway station to the hotel and back and to the venue of Conference.
Participants are free to choose the transportation or can arrange for private transport.
9. Attire: The attire for the Conference is military uniform for military, lounge suits for civilians, casual for other participants.
The dress code for official dinner is formal suit.
10. Presentation submission deadline: All participants are requested to send their documents or presentations to the Committee by 10 May 2021. Please inform the Committee about the need to provide a computer, video player, disks and other media. Please note that the length of your presentation should be limited to 15 minutes.
11. Weather conditions: The temperature in Moscow in May is around 14-16 Degrees Celsius. Local time in Moscow is GMT +3.
12. Exchange rate: 1 dollar – 74 rubles
13. Contact information: